The Council's program is designed and administered by a small professional staff. All operations are reviewed and supervised by a distinguished Board of Directors. The Board represents a broad cross-section of the African World community, and it is deeply committed to the well being of the community, and has experience and keen interest in African World affairs.
Council Executive Staff:
- Dr. John-Patrick Ifedi, Executive Director
- Ms. Sonya Atkinson, Council Executive Assistant
- Ms. B. Modupe Giwa, Assistant Director - Member Services
- Mr. Michael "Zebendilos" Okpala, Esq , General Counsel
- Sir. Vincent Agubokwu, Assistant Director - Programs
- Ms. Maxine Moffet, Student Members Co-Coordinator
Endwell Advisors, LLC; 507 Madison Drive, Stewartsville, NJ 08886
African World Regional Representatives:
Nigeria: Shomi Ladipo
Senegal and The Gambia: Antoinette Roberts
Ghana: Nana Kyea III
Cameroon: Dr. J Anyu Ndumbe
Internships may involve a combination of miscellaneous tasks or focus on a single project. A formal, recognized internship must last at least ninety hours. Internships for academic credit may be arranged in accordance with college rules. To apply for an internship, forward a short resume, a short statement of your interest in the Council and its activities, and, of course, our name , address, phone numbers and e-mail and fax/or fax, if available. You may send your information by fax, e-mail or mail.